Saturday, February 27, 2010

Summary...


Here i come again with a simple summary of a week of my life.This week had been a really tough week for me as many assignments,reports,preparations for quizzes  need to be complied.I barely can handled all those jobs .With a long stayed up at nights,and the help of others sheet of works.I managed to get trough them.All to thanks to my companions too.They helped me a lot till the very last minutes of the day.Classes went well except for physics cause all the classes for the subject were cancelled.Friday was a holiday,due to maulidur rasul.I took the opportunity to sleep all day long.All the routine of the day were  kicking around in my dream.I was so happy.
On saturday,i slept till noon.Woke up and bewail against my laptop.At 5.00 however,i made a move to the soccer field along with other zombies of trimonster(our football team name).It was a battle for us that evening cause we were holding the pass in the UTP-soccer league.War against KAIZE.Throughout the game,kaize managed to bring down our wall of defense and blocked our attacked.And,in the end of the day,we were extremely beaten.6-0...remembered in history of trimonster.At night,i went to the CNY celebration.All shown performances were great. It's a fun night after all..
-no pictures..my hp die..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails