Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Heart saying


Its been a really tiring week and many things just pop in and everything just getting more and more.Old matters or i can say important matters are  getting loosen from my mind and i can hold to them no more.I can't escape the facts that i really have to face now.I am sorry for those have promises with me and i can't to them.Maybe i just deserve a cursing word from "you" or maybe you don't have to when it really come to religious belief :).For all of this uncontrollable situation, i put all the blame to me myself for being too selfish and and never put a full horizontal thinking and future thinking to what i really think about.Now,all of that past deeds have become bitter histories which i can't regret no more.About lectures that i have been attending during these two weeks of the third semester of tri-semester,:p..blueeekkk.! huh.hampeh..!:) that tells a lot.further saying lie deep within my dissatisfaction.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails