Saturday, July 17, 2010

This is really something..

Its only been a few days upon my arrival in utp,and my head is up to its max.Feel so heavy.Seems like i have a lot to think about.But what? nothing actually.I am tired to death due to massive training that i had.All muscles are tear apart.And yet no time to put them in rest properly,cramps are normal things that happen.30 rounds,100 push ups and 100 sits up everyday is just too much.That is not my level,seriously.In the end of the day however,everything has to get done. I just got no time to do what is normally done as youngster,i mean like en joying,out to town, have a chit-chat in MacD,playing games,movies and many more.You  name it.Its close to hell.(although i don't know what it is feel like in real hell) i am just saying.Thats it about the physical pain..
My new-bought phone CSL DS380 on the other hand really put me up in the air.Can't bear with me even 1 week.This is really a test for me.Fortunately i have a pass to borrow one of my friend's phone,otherwise i am disconnected from my family and beloved one.

word of the day.Don't cry,just say Fuck you and smile...
haha.. XD

3 comments:

Ahmad Zakwan said...

phone baru gik? haha.

Anonymous said...

phone baru? sapa soh ko beli nok ya. beli nok cheap rm100 henpon ya. janji pat kol pa ndah. adeh.

Asroy said...

aku beli phone ya k bapa sbnarnya,complicated gilak ya tukar ngan nya..hoho..palak hp ya.. :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails