Thursday, July 15, 2010

Holiday over..

Hey,it has been a long silence here in my blog.Well i am here again coming back from the long holiday that i had i.My early come to utp its nothing to do with my intention cause i still had couple of weeks of the holiday  ahead of me.Its just that i have something to get done.Me and the other 4 friends of mine are going to withstand and endure the one whole week of hell training with Mr. Ganesh.As a matter of fact,we are being prepared for the upcoming Karate national tournament in Perak here itself.Tlhe battle fall on 22nd of july
<------- (back in time)..
 i really had an exciting and memorable holiday back at home.Especially when all of my little sisters and brother were all home--> gawai holiday.. i play and had fun with them.Every single day that past, i am in one's glory.Most of all,i really enjoy mum's cooking.yum2. :).Every evening though, i had soccer game with my friends.At night however,we share stories,jokes and watch world cup together.In the end of the day,i am just proud that my favorite team,spain won the title.In the  morning i will for sure get beaten by my mother cause i never woke up in the morning,always after the afternoon.. huhu.
Its like i did the same routine everyday.Nothing extraordinary...
Below are sum sum-up pics for the last gawai celebration... (the best gawai i ever had)..




with adik2 and cousins..



from left thomas,father,me, along ,and sobri..



                    opps.!!


        
                             with ma.. :)






                            thomas, me and father..




5 comments:

Melissa Sara Echa Gabriel said...

happy family ^__^

Asroy said...

thanks echa...hehe.aku mabuk time gawai tok aii..teruk juak lah,..hohoh

Asroy said...

多谢..

Melissa Sara Echa Gabriel said...

ya ka..k0 nang..hehe..

Asroy said...

thanks chai..very happy holiday actually..hehe..miss home now.huhu :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails