Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New semester..

Well,this is just one late post.But i have to write something here though cause there are rain of shine in this new semester.Plus its part of my life that i should put on the memory list. First of all,the first week of course is so head-spinning cause there are lot of timetables,labs and and tutorials to set. Well,my friend(s) help me a lot to get trough that. I feel like i am just a new body here in UTP although actually i have been here for 1 whole year. Everything is just reset to zero. I just step into a different world don't i? i guess so. Few weeks has passed and i started to suit and adjust myself into my new semester. Classes went well although its really pack. Assignment stepped-up with each passing day. I crossed my hand and really hope that i will be able to get trough this semester with a smile on my face and peace upon me.
Feel so weak to type..summaries >>..
- MMK is going on.
- karate booth
- finance unstable.
- sports.
- DE,CT,DG,AW,O n G,C...subjects this semester..


 Life at any time can become difficult.
 Life at any time can become easy.
 Good or Bad, they are seasons on LIFE.
 It all depends upon,how you take on life and adjust to these seasons.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails