Monday, December 7, 2009

It's been a while~

It has been a while i am out of updating my blog.No particular reason for that.Only that life get busy and busy as the semester is moving to it's very end.A lot of tasks and garbages comes along the way.
I seems to lose hope and feel sad of what i'm doing and who i am now.More and more people loose their faith in me.Em,i can do nothing about that.Studying path seem to be seen nowhere in my head.And a lot of self-destructive things are done.Oh man!,2012 movie is getting real into me but get shorter than the period supposed to be.It's 2009..



2 comments:

zhu said...

oi, apa lose2 hope? lewat juak lalu nak lose hope..rasa best jak..kurang ajar juak junior tok eh.. cuba berenti berik malu senior tok..org maju ke depan jgn kau berenti stgh jalan..harauke sekali baruk tauk!!

Asroy said...

huhua,,k2..i will regain hope ya powk..hehe..don worry be happy..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails