Thursday, December 17, 2009

CATS CAUGHT WHILE IN ACTION.



This is a picture on the spot of the cat's project. I am surprised by the act of the two cats. Well, what really matter to  me is that, they are doing it in the public. When taking \this picture of them, they both even turn out to me and kinda smile. wow! The are perfect for my project's picture (premarital sex). Below are dialogs between me and one of my international friend. (makki)----

makki : Eh man, look at that.(while pointing his fingers to the two of the cat).
 me     : oh my god! the are 'projecting' in the public.
             this show a bad example of malaysia.
makki : haha..(laughing loudly)

some guards passed by and noticed the situation too. They even felt sympathized for the cats.One of the guards then turned on the light . Right after the light turned on,they just get off of each other. Maybe they realize that they are seen. Well,animals also have feeling as human do. I just wish both of them can continue their party somewhere else.Isn't that was a great story.Hasta luego!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails