Thursday, September 17, 2009

A warm introduction about me...

Well,je m'appelle asroy angkoi...(french language)..
i was born on that day..16 november 1991..
still young to die actually...
but instead i am dying...because of some reason maybe..
too personal to be shared..it's personal..don't be fool by any handshake..
this is going to be dissappoinment for one party,inner party and the other..
Actually,my head is still wondering where to waste my life actually,so here it is end..my blog!
i am still new in this thing,so please forgive for anything that's look out of the world..!
and do have a will to lead me through my page editing...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to the world of blogging, pal.. :)

Anonymous said...

cak la puroy!!!

Nizam said...

selamat!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails