Friday, September 18, 2009

My first day on hari raya hoiday..

Today most of my friends were going back to their own 'kampung'/destination...each of their departure create an emptiness in my bloody heart..some of my friends went back early in the morning and i don't even notice that..because i was brought along with my wonderful dreams..
as i rose up in the morning(1200)..i thought they were having their lecture but instead they approaching their respectful plane actually..
uhuhuh..
.....as the sun just set above above my head i made a call to one of my best friend to invite him to accompany me having my lunch..and then i knew the real situation where he told me he was with the other friends of mine at KLIA and waiting for their respective plane to pick them up..so sad.i don't even have the chance to wish them goodbye...
so,i went to cafe with the only friend that left.(___)..at the cafe there was nobody and it's totally in silent.the only sound i could heard was my own footsteps..
this situation made me thinking about my kampung,my little brothers and sisters and definitely both my lovely Pa n Ma...
as the time went by,more and more of them(my friends)went back..
so goodbye,and have a safe journey back..
i just seat and smile when knowing that tomorrow gonna be worst than today..=p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cantekkk!!!
step kedua
engkah la shoutbox k aku gago2 tulis mesej....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails